Here is an overview of the account manager’s purpose and how he or she can assist.
What the account manager does
The account manager is responsible for resolving any issues the partner may encounter when working with RateHawk.com. How to open the hotel profile? Where to set the commission level? What to do if the website doesn’t work? The account manager will help partners resolve these and many other issues. Another key function of the account manager is helping partners with queries to our support service.
Matters which may be raised with the account manager
- Website functionality.
- Doubts about whether the photos of a hotel room are accurate (or other questions about photos).
- Additional advice on selecting a hotel.
- Assistance with dealing with other company departments: legal, operations, accounts or car rental.
- If a more flexible payment schedule needs to be set.
- If assistance is needed with a contract or resolving legal issues (preferably those involving us 🙂 ).
If additional software functionality needs to be added to our online hotel booking platform.
Ways of contacting the account manager
On many occasions, our account managers are not contacted to help with such matters. Some partners are too shy to ask them, some didn’t know whom to ask, while others thought they could resolve these matters painlessly themselves. Please remember that the account manager’s overriding purpose is to make the agent’s work easier and accommodation bookings (or any other accommodation operation) instantaneous.
Here’s to more clients and more bookings!