RateHawk is an innovative B2B hotel booking engine developed by the Emerging Travel team. Our mission is to enrich everyone’s travel experience around the world through cutting edge technology and excellent service.
- Actively promote our new international project;
- Follow-up with new and existing customers in our portfolio to provide system training and strategically understand what you can do to provide better opportunities and solutions;
- Maintain and improve our relationship with the customers in order to increase their performance and revenue;
- Maximize and develop API deals with the potential and existing partners;
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory;
- Work closely with the Sales Managers to ensure the best relationship with our existing customers;
- Provide market & competitive environment analysis to assist the company reach the North American territory and be part of our growth;
- Product presentations & networking, as well as controlling payments and providing comprehensive reports.
- Relevant experience. Ideally, 2-5 years of sales experience, especially in the travel industry, knowledge of the country’s travel market, but also in account management or business development for B2B companies;
- Competence in API integration and technology sales & deals;
- Personal skills. Proactive, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused, appetite for innovative technology, comfortable with fast-changing business environment, teamplayer, used to data-driven decision-making;
- International mindset. Ability to understand and work across a wide range of cultural contexts reflecting ETG’s global presence;
- Be your own CEO. Autonomy and ability to self-manage the responsibilities;
- Language knowledge. Native English, other languages are a plus;
- Readiness for business trips. 10% of working time may be needed for market visits or to attend events.
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities and a corporate culture that encourages professional development;
- Complex and innovative product;
- Young and ambitious team of professionals;
- Learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- Remote work format and a flexible timetable — we don’t require you to be online at 09:00 sharp. You can start work at a time that suits you;
- Mental health day;
- Corporate discounts on hotels and other services.
Why you will enjoy working for us:
Our motto is be your own CEO — be a full leader of your projects, find solutions and achieve success, overcoming challenges and limitations.
We are convinced that to achieve exceptional results you need to get pleasure from the process and love what you are doing.
We use our superpowers to achieve our main goal — to make our products the most popular in the industry. We actively raise the awareness of our brands on international markets, attract new clients and use all available tools to achieve that.
Our tasks are ambitious and interesting. And we have put together a great team — brave, creative and very friendly. We cooperate with all of the company’s departments and work to promote all our products — hotels, air tickets and transfers; B2B and В2С; domestic and international.
There are no rules or restrictions in our team, and nothing is taboo: learn, grow, experiment, invent new ways of achieving the targets — try it! We will always help and support you.