- expand and consolidate presence in assigned territory;
- maintain and develop our relationship with signed partners in order to increase their performance;
- follow-up with existing and new partners in order to provide system trainings;
- collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory;
- product presentations & networking;
- position the brand within the travel trade;
- payment control;
- provide market & competitive environment analysis;
- provide comprehensive reporting.
- 1-3 years of account management or business development experience;
- excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- English and Spanish – fluent (oral and written);
- college/university or Master degree.
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious, action-oriented person with an appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data-driven decision making.
Compensation and benefits:
- competitive “white” salary and motivation scheme;
- interesting tasks (work with a complex and cool product that you will be proud of);
- social package (medical insurance, lunch allowance, corporate mobile phone);
- an opportunity to work in a fast-growing travel company with both vertical and horizontal professional growth.