We have designed the program in such a way that you should learn something useful irrespective of your current level of familiarity with the service. For some people, this will be an excellent opportunity to study a new service, while others will be able to learn secret functions and how to use the latest updates in their work.
When: 8 June 11:00 AM CET.
Speaker: Elena Vakhtina, Account Manager.
Webinar language: English.
Webinar duration: 1.5 hours.
- How to use the filters when searching for a hotel;
- What the Shift+R key combination does and how to use it;
- How to make a hotel selection in 2 clicks;
- How to use the map;
- How to order additional services (early check-in, late check-out, meals and others);
- How to order offline services (group bookings, car rentals);
- Account settings;
- Group and FIT bookings;
- Payments and invoicing.
At the end of each webinar, a Q&A session will be held when you will be able to ask the speaker any questions and also take part in a loyalty program prize draw.