RateHawk is an innovative B2B hotel booking engine developed by the Emerging Travel team. Our mission is to enrich everyone’s travel experience around the world through cutting edge technology and excellent service.
- Actively promote our international project;
- Develop, implement and support sales & marketing activities to expand and consolidate presence in assigned territory;
- Lead the team of local sales & account managers;
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the team to ensure reaching of targets and KPIs;
- Liaise with HQ, Finance and Marketing departments to ensure operations budgets and proper advertisements meet team goals and attract partners;
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed;
- Contribute to signing up new customers;
- Maintain and develop our relationship with key partners in the assigned territory;
- Product presentations & networking;
- Position the brand within the travel trade;
- Provide market & competitive environment analysis to assist the company reach the Latin America territory and be part of our growth;
- Provide comprehensive reporting.
- Relevant experience. Ideally, 5+ years of leadership experience (Team Leaders/Account Executives/Account Managers) with a focus on go-to-market strategies and people development, as well as successful sales experience with track record. Knowledge in business development for B2B travel tech companies in the region is important, as well as networking with the travel industry, i.e. travel agencies, tour operators, OTAs (Online Travel Agencies).
- Market knowledge. Excellent knowledge of the region’s travel market and a list of reliable market contacts within the industry, as well as an understanding of tourism and the main online booking systems.
- Competence in API integration and technology sales & deals.
- Top-notch leadership skills. Successful team management experience. Hiring, developing and retaining excellent talent. Demonstrable abilities to drive performance.
- Personal skills. Dedicated, high-energy, creative, strong attention to details, excellent organization and problem solving skills, business case building. Self-starter looking to have a significant impact on business success.
- Analytical skills. KPI management, reports, data-driven, decision-making.
- Results focused. You are used to being metrics-driven and good with numbers. Ability to quickly understand the capabilities of new markets and create business cases.
- International mindset. Ability to understand and work in a wide range of cultural contexts, reflecting the company’s global presence.
- Think out of the box. Creativity, dynamism, and problem/situation solving skills.
- Be your own CEO. Autonomy and ability to self-manage the responsibilities.
- Language knowledge. Native in English, other languages as a plus.
- Readiness for business trips. 20 – 30% of working time may be needed for market visits or to attend events.
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities and a corporate culture that encourages professional development;
- Complex and innovative product;
- Young and ambitious team of professionals;
- Learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- Remote work format and a flexible timetable — we don’t require you to be online or in the office at 09:00 sharp. You can start work at a time that suits you;
- Mental health day;
- Corporate discounts on hotels and other services.
Why you will enjoy working for us:
Our motto is be your own CEO — be a full leader of your projects, find solutions and achieve success, overcoming challenges and limitations.
We are convinced that to achieve exceptional results you need to get pleasure from the process and love what you are doing.
We use our superpowers to achieve our main goal — to make our products the most popular in the industry. We actively raise the awareness of our brands on international markets, attract new clients and use all available tools to achieve that.
Our tasks are ambitious and interesting. And we have put together a great team — brave, creative and very friendly. We cooperate with all of the company’s departments and work to promote all our products — hotels, air tickets and transfers; B2B and В2С; domestic and international.
There are no rules or restrictions in our team, and nothing is taboo: learn, grow, experiment, invent new ways of achieving the targets — try it! We will always help and support you.