RateHawk is an innovative B2B hotel booking engine developed by the Emerging Travel team. Our mission is to enrich everyone’s travel experience around the world through cutting edge technology and excellent service.
- Actively promote our new international project;
- Develop and implement sales activities and hit the sales targets to achieve growth and expand presence in assigned territory;
- Sign-up new inbound customers and provide them with an extended training of our system, in order to present our product and technology;
- Prepare, execute and manage the commercial deals with the customers including the execution of required document flow and technical setup;
- Work closely with the Account & Sales Managers to learn and ensure the best relationship with your customers;
- Provide market & competitive environment analysis to assist the company reach the North American territory and be part of our growth;
- Follow-up with clients until the first purchase is made;
- Work with CRM and data analytical systems.
- Relevant experience. Ideally, 1 year of experience in sales/pre-sales in a B2B company, but experience in the travel industry is a plus;
- Personal skills. Proactive, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused, comfortable with fast-changing business environment, team player;
- Analytical skills. Capable of working with databases and good with numbers;
- International mindset. Ability to understand and work across a wide range of cultural contexts reflecting ETG’s global presence;
- Be your own CEO. Autonomy and ability to self-manage the responsibilities;
- Language knowledge. Native Spanish and Advanced English, other languages are a plus;
- Location. Especially Mexico or Dominican Republic.
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities and a corporate culture that encourages professional development;
- Complex and innovative product;
- Young and ambitious team of professionals;
- Learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- Remote work format and a flexible timetable — we don’t require you to be online at 09:00 sharp. You can start work at a time that suits you;
- Mental health day;
- Corporate discounts on hotels and other services.
Why you will enjoy working for us:
Our motto is be your own CEO — be a full leader of your projects, find solutions and achieve success, overcoming challenges and limitations.
We are convinced that to achieve exceptional results you need to get pleasure from the process and love what you are doing.
We use our superpowers to achieve our main goal — to make our products the most popular in the industry. We actively raise the awareness of our brands on international markets, attract new clients and use all available tools to achieve that.
Our tasks are ambitious and interesting. And we have put together a great team — brave, creative and very friendly. We cooperate with all of the company’s departments and work to promote all our products — hotels, air tickets and transfers; B2B and В2С; domestic and international.
There are no rules or restrictions in our team, and nothing is taboo: learn, grow, experiment, invent new ways of achieving the targets — try it! We will always help and support you.