RateHawk is an innovative B2B hotel booking engine developed by the Emerging Travel team. Our mission is to enrich everyone’s travel experience around the world through cutting edge technology and excellent service.
- Actively promote our international project;
- Expand and consolidate presence in the assigned territory;
- Lead the team to achieve the division’s planned revenue results;
- Monitor and analyze the team’s KPI results;
- Organize the search and recruitment of new business partners, as well as strengthen the relationship with current partners and conduct negotiations with them;
- Support the team in managing key accounts;
- Develop people, from hiring to training, to help the team get to the next level;
- Participate in the development and implementation of the division’s marketing plan;
- Market research, reporting, analysis and forecasting.
- Relevant experience. Ideally 3 years of leadership experience with a focus on go-to-market strategies and people development, as well as successful sales experience with a track record. Knowledge of business development for B2B travel tech companies in the country is required, as well as networking with the travel industry, i.e. travel agencies, tour operators, OTAs (Online Travel Agencies), etc.;
- Market knowledge. Professional experience in the travel industry, as well as an understanding of tourism and the main online booking systems;
- Competence in API integration and technology sales & deals;
- Personal skills. Proactive, ambitious, motivated, communicative, action-oriented, results-focused, appetite for innovative technology, comfortable with fast-changing business environment, teamplayer, used to data-driven decision-making;
- Results-oriented. You are data-driven and well-versed in metrics and numbers – KPIs;
- International mindset. Capable of understanding and working across diverse cultural contexts, reflecting ETG’s global presence;
- Be your own CEO. We are looking for individuals who can work independently and take responsibility for their own tasks;
- Language proficiency. Proficiency in Italian and English is required, and knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Business trips. Working time allocation of 40-50% may be required for visiting customers or attending events.
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities and a corporate culture that encourages professional development;
- Complex and innovative product;
- Young and ambitious team of professionals;
- Learning: seminars, training and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- Remote work format and a flexible timetable — we don’t require you to be online at 09:00 sharp. You can start work at a time that suits you;
- Corporate discounts on hotels and other services.
Why you will enjoy working for us:
Our motto is be your own CEO — be a full leader of your projects, find solutions and achieve success, overcoming challenges and limitations.
We are convinced that to achieve exceptional results you need to get pleasure from the process and love what you are doing.
We use our superpowers to achieve our main goal — to make our products the most popular in the industry. We actively raise the awareness of our brands on international markets, attract new clients and use all available tools to achieve that.
Our tasks are ambitious and interesting. And we have put together a great team — brave, creative and very friendly. We cooperate with all of the company’s departments and work to promote all our products — hotels, air tickets and transfers; B2B and В2С; domestic and international.
There are no rules or restrictions in our team, and nothing is taboo: learn, grow, experiment, invent new ways of achieving the targets — try it! We will always help and support you.