RateHawk is an innovative B2B hotel booking engine developed by the Emerging Travel team. Our mission is to enrich everyone’s travel experience around the world through cutting edge technology and excellent service.
- Actively promote our international project in assigned territory;
- The area of responsibility is North-Eastern France;
- Develop and implement sales activities and hit the sales targets to achieve growth and expand presence in assigned territory;
- Sign-up new partners and provide them with extended training of our system;
- Initiate an API deals with the potential and existing partners;
- Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting relationship with new partners;
- Prepare, execute, and manage the commercial deals with the partners including the execution of required document flow and technical setup;
- Account clients until the first purchase is made;
- Control of compliance with commercial conditions by partners including the payment flow;
- Provide market & competitive environment analysis;
- Provide comprehensive reporting.
- Relevant experience. Ideally, 2-5 years experience in the travel industry and excellent knowledge of the country`s travel market; specialized in sales management or business development of B2B travel companies;
- Language knowledge. Fluent in French and English, other languages as a plus;
- Competence in API technology deals;
- Personal skills. Proactive, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused, appetite for innovative technology, comfortable with fast-changing business environment, teamplayer;
- Analytical skills. Used to data-driven decision-making, metrics-driven and good with numbers;
- International mindset. Ability to understand and work across a wide range of cultural contexts reflecting ETG’s global presence;
- Readiness for business trips. 40 – 50% of working time might be required for market visits.
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities and a corporate culture that encourages professional development;
- Complex and innovative product;
- Young and ambitious team of professionals;
- Learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- Flexible timetable — we don’t require you to be online at 09:00 sharp. You can start work at a time that suits you;
- Corporate discounts on hotels and other services.
Why you will enjoy working for us:
Our motto is be your own CEO — be a full leader of your projects, find solutions and achieve success, overcoming challenges and limitations.
We are convinced that to achieve exceptional results you need to get pleasure from the process and love what you are doing.
We use our superpowers to achieve our main goal — to make our products the most popular in the industry. We actively raise the awareness of our brands on international markets, attract new clients and use all available tools to achieve that.
Our tasks are ambitious and interesting. And we have put together a great team — brave, creative and very friendly. We cooperate with all of the company’s departments and work to promote all our products — hotels, air tickets and transfers; B2B and В2С; domestic and international.
There are no rules or restrictions in our team, and nothing is taboo: learn, grow, experiment, invent new ways of achieving the targets — try it! We will always help and support you.