Czech Republic & Slovakia: Business Development Manager
RateHawk.com is an innovative B2B hotel booking engine developed by the Emerging Travel team. Our mission is to enrich everyone’s travel experience around the world through cutting edge technology and excellent service. That is why we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to develop our business and make travel world better together!
less than a minute
- Actively promote our international project in assigned territory.
- Develop and implement sales activities and hit the sales targets to achieve growth and expand presence in assigned territory.
- Sign-up new partners and provide them with extended trainings of our system.
- Initiate an API deals with the potential and existing partners.
- Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting relationship with existing partners.
- Follow-up with existing partners to provide system training and identify the ways to improve the cooperation.
- Prepare, execute and manage the commercial deals with the partners including the execution of required document flow and technical setup.
- Control of compliance with commercial conditions by partners including the payment flow.
- Account management of an assigned portfolio of partners including the first level of support.
- Provide market & competitive environment analysis.
- Provide comprehensive reporting.
- 2-5 years of experience in the travel industry;
- college/university or master degree;
- specialized in sales and business development of B2B travel companies;
- competence in API technology deals;
- ambitious, motivated, easygoing and excellent team player;
- action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven;
- appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data-driven decision making;
- fluent English;
- excellent knowledge of the country’s travel market;
- 20–30% of travel might be required for market visits.
- complex and innovative product, team of professionals;
- competitive salary;
- career growth opportunities;
- flexible working hours.
less than a minute